Please click here for testimonials
Please click here for Google reviews
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, the two main forms of compensation that you can claim are:
“No fault” benefits
Personal injury damages
As there are time limits associated with each form of compensation, it is recommended that you seek free legal advice from Veale Law as soon as possible after your motor vehicle accident in order to protect your legal rights.
There are also several different types of claims that you can make, depending on the circumstances of your case.
- Benefits : “No Fault” (Part 7)
- Car Accident Claims
- Cyclist Accident Claims
- Hit and Run Accident Claims
- Infant Accident Claims
- Legal Disability Accident Claims
- Passenger Accident Claims
- Pedestrian Accident Claims
- Personal Injury Damages
- Underinsured Motorist Protection Claims (UMP)
- Uninsured Motorist Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
Please contact Veale Law for a free consultation should any of these situations apply to you. It is imperative that you protect your legal interests before it is too late.