Claims You Can Make

Please click here for testimonials

Please click here for Google reviews

If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, the two main forms of compensation that you can claim are:

“No fault” benefits
Personal injury damages

As there are time limits associated with each form of compensation, it is recommended that you seek free legal advice from Veale Law as soon as possible after your motor vehicle accident in order to protect your legal rights.

There are also several different types of claims that you can make, depending on the circumstances of your case.

Please contact Veale Law for a free consultation should any of these situations apply to you. It is imperative that you protect your legal interests before it is too late.

Return to Homepage